Baldemar Fierro works with a 3rd party framing company located near Laguna Beach, CA.
Face Mounted to Acrylic with Aluminum-Back Framing
1. FRAMING DETAILS – Hardwood
- Choice of hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black or natural maple wood*
- UV blocking acrylic glass which protects against 91% of UV rays
- acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Single 4 ply white core matboard
- Heat activated foam board backing
- Sawtooth hanger & nail (small size)
- Hanger & nail (small size)
- 1 pair of Drings & nails (medium/large size)
- Protective paperback finish
2. STANDARD OVERALL FRAME DIMENSIONS *
- For photo size, 15” x 20”: 19″ x 24.5″
- For photo size, 30” x 40”: 34” x 44.5”
- For photo size, 48” x 63”: 52” x 67.5”
*Please note this is a general guide and exceptions apply to certain photo, please contact for additional information
*Size includes print, mat, and moulding.
3. MAT BOARD DETAILS
MAT BOARD DETAILS
- Small prints have a 1″ mat
- Medium prints have a 1.75″ mat
- Large prints have a 1.5″ mat
- Border size begins .5″ from ink.
- Slight sizing variation on the mat is possible.
- Mat board only available in white.
4. CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Use a gentle touch when hanging/moving the art to a new location
- Avoid lifting framed print from hanger/D-Rings
- Plexi-glass may be cleaned with a basic glass cleaner
- Use a lint-free cloth to clean surface
- Spray cleaning solution on the cloth—not the art itself.
- To keep hardwood moulding clean, dust regularly with lint-free cloth
- Normal wear & tear can be removed with Magic Eraser
5. HANGING INSTRUCTIONS:
For photo size: 15” x 20”
- Hold Baldemar Fierro frame to wall in the desired position.
- Lightly mark pencil at sawtooth hanger location.
- Apply screw or nail into your wall
- Leave screw/nail 1/8″ to 1/4″ from wall to hang.
- Hang on sawtooth hanger, check with level.
For photo sizes: 30″ x 40″ & 48″ x 63″
- Grab a friend.
- Rub a little pencil on the corner of the D-rings and make sure the D-rings are flipped up.
- Hold frame straight using a level.
- Gently place frame against the wall in desired position.
- This will leave small pencil marks for the picture hangers.
- Position your picture hangers so the hooks align with the pencil marks on the wall.
- Hammer the nails through your 2 picture hangers.
- Hang D-rings on hangers. Check with level.
1. FRAMING DETAILS – Face Mounted to Acrylic with Aluminum-Back
- Best option for collectors!
- Best protection!
- Best contrast & colors!
- Easy cleaning!